soooo many lifies…
because i am soooo behind and living life.
pretty much all from august, i just never got around to posting.
i stay at home a lot, i hangout with prescott a lot, i snuggle with my dogs a lot and sometimes have day trips to the beach. pretty much sums it all up.
3:23 pm • 1 September 2014 • View comments
i have found…
through different business research done as of late, that apparently you need a permit to sneeze.
12:27 pm • 1 September 2014 • View comments
are always welcome here.
this weekend p & i
- played racquetball, swam, and sauna’ed at the gym
- went to a fancy dinner out, and ordered dessert
- went to a classic NOLA spot for lunch & a matinee on a rainy day
- thrift shopped :)
- had a close friend over for dinner and ended the night in a mini dance party
- got some banh mis, went to the beach, played frisbee, napped
- went to a friends bbq where we talked over plans of ‘vacant lot day’ party and watched funny dog videos
- woke up late, chatted on the phone, walked dogs, and ate in pjs
all in all our ‘staycation’ in NOLA was pretty grand.
12:25 pm • 1 September 2014 • View comments
went to a matinee on a rainy rainy day in nola yesterday and walked away feeling sunny from the warmth of this fun film.
11:25 am • 31 August 2014 • 1 note • View comments
really big decisions…
are being made over here lately.
you are looking at my new check choices. yep, big decisions.
2:20 pm • 23 August 2014 • View comments
“it is the 21st century, and my hobby is searching.”
1:50 pm • 23 August 2014 • View comments
missing home (indy) and family, so basically watching little animations my nephew made over and over again.
he’s going to build it, and i believe it.
10:51 am • 23 August 2014 • 1 note • View comments
google street view…
has updated the photo on our house, and well lets just say it makes me feel pretty lucky.
also prescott sent me this recently and again the lucky feelings were bubbling up.
ok enough sweetness for now, you know what, maybe not.
10:29 am • 23 August 2014 • 1 note • View comments